Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

Bring out the scientist in you

I used to envy my scientist brethrens (iam in software field now). What kind of knowledge they possess, their Intelligent Quotient, their dedication and oh such brainiacs

I used to dream that I am like Albert Einstein. What I am trying to say in my dream i was of Albert Einstein in my last avatar (this is for real, not like a story sensation) -- the millenium man himself.

I suddenly stumbled upon this (not) very serious personality quiz which tries to match personality resemblance to scientist of fame

I answered the question one by one, and atlast, bang came the answer -- my dream coming true. I was indeed Albert the Einstein.

You see, I am just not divulging the answers as I don't want competition for my claim.

Take the personality quiz yourself here:

http://www.abc.net.au/science/explore/einstein/quiz2/

May be you too are some scientist in your previous avatar. But donot post comments if you are diagnosed 'Albert Einstein' syndrome

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?